Clinics For Undocumented Population
Healthcare access for Undocumented during COVID-19 – here
COVID-19 testing for care related to COVID-19 – here
If you do not have a health plan, here
Health Consumer Alliance hotline at 888‑804‑3536.
Everyone is encouraged to seek care if they are sick, regardless of income or immigration status.
- During this interim period while testing is expanding, testing is being prioritized for people who have coronavirus symptoms AND have one of these risk factors:
- Have had contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19, OR
- Work in a healthcare facility, OR are over 60 years old, have a compromised immune system, or have serious chronic medical conditions.
Undocumented Covid-19 Resources
- Know Your Rights: Is It Safe to Apply for Health Insurance or Seek Health Care?
- National Latinx Psychological Association
- Mental Health Access Resources- UWD UndocuHealth
- Mental Health America of Greater Houston (MHA) Guide
- Mental Health for Immigrant and Refugees Project- Information
- Mental Health in the Post-DACA Era: Building Strength in Undocumented Latinxs, DACA Recipients, and Those Who Love Them
- Psychological Immigration 101 – American Psychological Association
- Surviving and Resisting Hate: A Toolkit for People of Color
- Training- Basics for identifying Mental Health needs
- United We Dream UndocuHealth Wellness
- United We Dream UndocuHealth Mental Wellness Toolkit
COVID-19 Pandemic – here
How To Talk to Your Loved Ones about COVID-19 – here
Conversation on Wellness, How to be Undocumented in the time of COVID-19 – here
How to build up your immune system during COVID-19 – here
How to make your own hand sanitizer – here
How to Convince Your Parents That COVID-19 is a Big Deal – here
Two Things to Keep Communication with Your Loved Ones During Covid – here