Join our team! Here are the job opportunities we currently have available:
- Communications Manager (Phoenix, Arizona)
- Field Director (Phoenix, Arizona)
- Canvassing Lead (Phoenix, Arizona)
- Canvassing Lead (Tucson, Arizona)
- Political Canvasser (Phoenix, Arizona)
- Political Canvasser (Tucson, Arizona)
- Nevada State Director (Las Vegas, Nevada)
- Nevada Environmental Justice Organizer (Las Vegas, Nevada)
- Citizenship Organizer (Las Vegas, Nevada)
- Nevada Field Director (Las Vegas, Nevada)
- Canvassing Lead (Houston, Texas)
- Canvassing Lead (Dallas, Texas)
- Canvasser (Houston, Texas)
- Canvasser (Dallas, Texas)
- Texas Programs Manager (Houston, TX)
D.C. NATIONAL OFFICE
About Mi Familia Vota:
Mi Familia Vota/Mi Familia Vota Education Fund is a leading national civic engagement organization dedicated to empowerment and civic participation in the Latino community. MFV/MFV EF develops, coordinates, and implements sophisticated non-partisan field programs and strategies including citizenship promotion and assistance, voter registration, and voter education and mobilization. Through innovative voter registration methods, high impact training, and issue-based organizing, MFV builds Latino political power. Year-round, MFV engages with Latino communities around six issues: immigration, voting rights, the environment, worker’s rights, education, and healthcare.
Mi Familia Vota is a 501 c(4) organization, with Mi Familia Vota Education Fund as a 501 c(3) entity. We are headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, maintaining operations in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, Texas, and Georgia.
Mi Familia Vota is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage women, people of color, immigrants, people with disabilities and LGBT candidates to apply. Mi Familia Vota, does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.