Join our team! We have the following positions available. Click here to apply today.
- Field Director (Atlanta, GA | Houston, TX | Phoenix, AZ)
- Program Manager (Denver, CO)
- Youth Organizer (Houston, TX | Denver, CO)
- Organizer (Modesto, CA)
- Canvasser (Kissimmee, FL | Tucson, AZ | Orlando, FL | Houston, TX | Denver, CO | Las Vegas, NV | Modesto, CA | Athens, GA | Phoenix, AZ)
- Canvas Lead (Denver, CO | Modesto, CA | Phoenix, AZ | Athens, GA | Houston, TX | Orlando, FL | Las Vegas, NV)
- Data Entry & Quality Control (Denver, CO | Modesto, CA | Orlando, FL | Phoenix, AZ | Athens, GA)
- Director de campo (Atlanta, GA | Houston, TX | Phoenix, AZ)
- Director de programas (Denver, CO)
- Organizador de jóvenes (Houston, TX | Denver, CO)
- Organizador (Modesto, CA)
- Promotores (Kissimmee, FL | Tucson, AZ | Orlando, FL | Houston, TX | Denver, CO | Las Vegas, NV | Modesto, CA | Athens, GA | Phoenix, AZ)
- Jefe de promotores (Denver, CO | Modesto, CA | Phoenix, AZ | Athens, GA | Houston, TX | Orlando, FL | Las Vegas, NV)
- Entrada de datos y control de calidad (Denver, CO | Modesto, CA | Orlando, FL | Phoenix, AZ | Athens, GA)¡HAZ CLIC AQUÍ PARA APLICAR HOY!
About Mi Familia Vota:
Mi Familia Vota/Mi Familia Vota Education Fund is a leading national civic engagement organization dedicated to empowerment and civic participation in the Latino community. MFV/MFV EF develops, coordinates, and implements sophisticated non-partisan field programs and strategies including citizenship promotion and assistance, voter registration, and voter education and mobilization. Through innovative voter registration methods, high impact training, and issue-based organizing, MFV builds Latino political power. Year-round, MFV engages with Latino communities around six issues: immigration, voting rights, the environment, worker’s rights, education, and healthcare.
Mi Familia Vota is a 501 c(4) organization, with Mi Familia Vota Education Fund as a 501 c(3) entity. We are headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, maintaining operations in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, Texas, and Georgia.
Mi Familia Vota is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage women, people of color, immigrants, people with disabilities and LGBT candidates to apply. Mi Familia Vota, does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.